Keith Kofsky is a partner of Cleafield, Kofsky & Penneys, a personal injury law firm in center city Philadelphia. Mr. Kofsky is the sponsor of PhillySlipAndFallGuys.com.
Mr. Kofsky has dedicated his career to fighting for the rights of victims of negligence. He graduated from the University of Delaware in 1989 where he proceeded to law school at the Widener University School of Law, where he graduated in 1992. Mr. Kofsky is admitted to practice before the following courts:
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- State of New Jersey;
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania; and
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey.
Mr. Kofsky is a member of:
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association of Justice
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Mr. Kofsky has obtained several multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients in the past.
Contact Mr. Kofsky today if you or a friend need some guidance on a slip and fall matter.