- Slip-and-fall accidents on ice and snow
- Trip-and-fall accidents on sidewalks
- Slip-and-fall accidents in stores and supermarkets
- City Property slip-and-fall accidents
- Slip-and-fall in apartment buildings
- Health clubs, gyms & spas slip-and-fall accidents
- Defective escalator & elevator slip-and-fall accidents
Philadelphia Property Owner Liability Lawyers
Clients often say that they do not want to cause trouble for property owners, more-so if the accident occurred at a friend or family member’s house. It is important to note that you are not filing a lawsuit against the person directly, but rather his or her insurance company.
This helps ensure that you have the compensation you need in order to move forward. With us you are not forced to go to trial. We can handle everything through negotiations, behind closed doors, without you going to a trial. We always aim to do what is best for you.
Contact Our Philadelphia Premises Liability Law Firm
If you or your loved one have suffered injuries as a result of poorly maintained property, talk to an experienced premises liability attorney today about your options for filing a lawsuit. Contact us at 215-268-6898 or contact us online. Let us help you receive the compensation you deserve.