Can I Sue The City Of Philadelphia?

Municipal Liability Attorneys

People injured in slip-and-falls on public property in Philadelphia face far more complex legal challenges than those whose accidents occurred on private property. The law, the legal process and the time limits for filing a claim are all different. If you believe the City of Philadelphia was involved in the slip-and-fall that caused your injury, it is essential to consult an attorney with experience in premises liability, the area of the law that governs slip-and-falls.

At the Philadelphia law firm of Philly Slip and Fall Guys, our attorneys have been helping injured clients for over 30 years. Over the years, we have obtained compensation for hundreds of people, including those who incurred injuries on municipal and state property. In order to sue the City of Philadelphia, an in-depth knowledge and tremendous experience in the area of personal injury law is required, which we have.

If you were injured on public property or a sidewalk in Philadelphia, call our lawyers. We handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, so you owe no attorney’s fee until we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf. Call us at 215-268-6898 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.

Examples of Cases Against Municipalities

Our lawyers handle a variety of claims against the city and state, including those involving:

  • Cracked or broken sidewalks
  • Broken stairs
  • Potholes
  • Slippery surfaces
  • Lack of warning signs
  • Accumulation of snow
  • Failure to trim hedges and trees

Contact a Philadelphia Municipal Liability Lawyer

If you or a loved one sustained an injury on city property, contact our attorneys online or by telephone at 215-268-6898. Schedule your free consultation to learn how we can help you receive compensation and damages after being injured on city or state property.