New Year’ Eve In Philadelphia
The New Year is one of the best times of year because it’s a chance to start over and a chance for new beginnings. Everything just feels
so new. It’s a wonderful time of year and it only happens once a year, so make sure to ring in the New Year right this year in Philadelphia. From beer to champagne, to parties, to cruises, to fireworks – Philly has it all.
New Year’s Eve Events in Philadelphia
Three of the Many Parties and Hot spots in Philly for New Year’s Eve
Lit UltraBar – 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9 pm – 2 am: Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Lit UltraBar beginning at 9 pm and party until 6 am. Lit UltraBar has become known as the number 1 new Electric Dance Music nightlife hot spot. If you’re at Lit UltraBar for New Year’s Eve, you’ll enjoy the sounds of Lit’s state of the art sound system, their LED light show and music for all to enjoy.
Philadelphia All Access NYE Party Pass: Why choose just one hotspot on New Year’s Eve when you can spice things up by hopping all of them? With the Philadelphia All Access NYE Party Pass, you’ll enjoy a 5-hour premium open bar from 9 pm – 2 am. Get the party started right this year with Philly’s second annual bar crawl. This is particularly great if you’re not from Philly because you’ll get to experience the nightlife of more than ten bars, lounges, and clubs.
G Lounge – 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9pm-2am: The New Year’s Eve party at Philadelphia’s G Lounge is sure to bring sexy back. The G Lounge transforms a traditional lounge into an environment that’s mesmerizing with its electronic wallpaper, state of the art sound system and the largest LED wall within the United States. Get your party on this year at the G Lounge.
Spirit of Philadelphia New Year’s Eve Cruises
Family Friendly: Celebrate New Year’s Eve with the whole family out on the water aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia until 6 pm. While aboard the Spirit of Philadelphia, you’ll enjoy a family friendly soda and juice bar, a grande dinner buffet, dancing with a DJ, beautiful and festive holiday décor, amazing and spectacular waterfront views and an up-close view of the 6 pm fireworks display!
Premium Open Bar Package: With the Premium Open Bar Package, you’ll board the Spirit of Philadelphia at 8:30 pm, cruise from 9:30-12:30 am and party dockside until 1 am. Experience fine dining, spectacular waterfront views, a cozy interior, party favors, a champagne toast at midnight with someone special, dancing to one of Philly’s hottest djs and illuminating fireworks!
New Year’s Eve Fireworks Displays
You’ll get to ring in the New Year twice with Philadelphia’s New Year’s Eve fireworks display along the Delaware riverfront. Fireworks will illuminate the waterfront at both 6 pm and midnight. Enjoy one display or both – the choice is yours. Allow yourself time to get there and to find a spot, then relax and enjoy the 15-minute long show with the beautiful backdrop of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge. Continue the celebration after the show at any number of celebration events to choose from.
The Best Places to Watch the Fireworks in Philly on New Year’s Eve Include:
- The Blue Cross RiverRink – Columbus Boulevard & Market Street
- The Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing – Chestnut Street and Columbus Boulevard
- Independence Seaport Museum – Penn’s Landing, Columbus Boulevard at Walnut Street
- Adventure Aquarium – 1 Riverside Drive
- Wiggin’s Park – Mickle Boulevard at the River
- Battleship New Jersey – 62 Battleship Place
- SugarHouse Casino – 1001 N. Delaware Avenue
- Race Street Pier – Race Street and Delaware Avenue
- Franklin Square – 200 N. 6th Street
- Washington Avenue Green – 1301 S. Columbus Boulevard
- Penn Treaty Park – Delaware Avenue and Beach Street
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia – 201 S. Columbus Boulevard
- Ristorante La Veranda – 30 North Columbus Boulevard
- Moshulu – 401 S. Columbus Boulevard
- Revolution House – 200 Market Street
- Ristorante Panorama at the Penn’s View Hotel – Front and Market Streets
- Dave & Buster’s 325 N. Columbus Boulevard
- Village Belle – 757 S. Front Street
- Spirit of Philadelphia – 401 S. Columbus Boulevard
- Ritz East Parking Lot – 125 S. 2nd Street
- Front Street
- South Street Bridge Over I-95
Have a Safe and Happy New Year’s from Philly Slip and Fall Guys!!